Super Contributor

Re: Sigrid Olsen is Coming Back! HSN--APRIL 16th @ 9:00PM in ""THE LIST"" and 4 HOURS ON APRIL 21st TBA

let's hope she doesn't do ""Diapers"" ala LG!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sigrid Olsen is Coming Back! HSN--APRIL 16th @ 9:00PM in ""THE LIST"" and 4 HOURS ON APRIL 21st TBA

This is great news! I have lots of SO pieces in my closet. Can't wait to see what will be available at HSN! I've really missed this brand.
Honored Contributor

Glad to see it's back in business (Claiborne bought it, then discontinued it.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Thanks! I never knew it was carried on HSN, but I had several of her pieces years ago.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 cooking lady said:

I have a few pieces - she used to be in Nordstrom's - top quality stuff - course doesn't mean the new line will be the same but we can hope!

ITA, cooking lady, that Sigrid Olsen's line was top quality. Looking forward to what she brings in April and hoping she isn't following the asymmetrical, high/low "droopy diaper" trend that so many designers have fallen into.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 wildcat fan said: This is great news! I have lots of SO pieces in my closet. Can't wait to see what will be available at HSN! I've really missed this brand.

So have I! So excited to see her new line!!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Desertdi said:

Glad to see it's back in business (Claiborne bought it, then discontinued it.)

I know! I've read that after her business was discontinued, she went back to making art (stationery/ceramics, etc.) She has moved from the Boston area to Siesta Key, Florida so she's closer to HSN. I hope this means that she will be on air frequently (although close proximity doesn't ensure this).

ETA: RE: Claiborne bought it, then discontinued it. Certainly a drawback of designers selling their businesses.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 MarenSeattle said:

Thanks! I never knew it was carried on HSN, but I had several of her pieces years ago.

You are so welcome, MarenSeattle! I don't know that Sigrid Olsen's line was ever carried on HSN prior to this, but am so glad that it will be now.

Trusted Contributor

Just checked Sigrid Olsen's FB page https://www.facebook.com/sigridolsenart

for the time of her appearance on HSN on April 21st., but it isn't listed as yet. Did note that her collection will be available online around April 1st. www.hsn.com

From her FB page:

Honored Contributor

I used to love SO's clothes. Fingers crossed that the new line will be the same quality as the previous line. (Unfortunately most comeback lines have been a disappointment for me.)