Honored Contributor

Re: Sigrid Olsen is Coming Back! HSN--APRIL 16th @ 9:00PM in ""THE LIST"" and 4 HOURS ON APRIL 21st TBA

On 4/22/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 4/22/2015 brii said:

I'm on waitlist for a couple of things.

$7 for shipping is kind of a turn off though.

I know - I felt the "sting" too, but I'm hoping it will be well worth it. Her things do look beautiful. I'll be sure to post once I receive (and I won't hold back!!!). Smile

I've seen Sigrid's things in retail. They were always very nice. It's definitely nice to see her back again.

I hope you enjoy what you ordered, Bon.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sigrid Olsen is Coming Back! HSN--APRIL 16th @ 9:00PM in ""THE LIST"" and 4 HOURS ON APRIL 21st TBA

I loved her department and specialty store line so am more than willing to take a chance on her new line. I purchased her straight leg pants, 2 different style tunics as well as the ponchos.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/22/2015 lulu2 said:

I loved her department and specialty store line so am more than willing to take a chance on her new line. I purchased her straight leg pants, 2 different style tunics as well as the ponchos.

Lu, does her line run pretty true to size? She mentioned "big" on the one of the tunics, so I got the impression none of her things were tight fitting. That would kill the easy, breezy, beachy feel that she's all about. Hope you love your things!

And Brii, hope your waitlist comes through! I do love that HSN still gives us half off shipping on additional items. I do miss that here.

Enjoy your day, ladies -- just beautiful here in SC near the beach!!!

Honored Contributor

Lu, does her line run pretty true to size? She mentioned "big" on the one of the tunics, so I got the impression none of her things were tight fitting. That would kill the easy, breezy, beachy feel that she's all about. Hope you love your things!

Her department store line ran true to real world sizes. Yesterday the HSN host said the sizes were true HSN sizes. I like a tunic on the looser side, and I do not do tight pants.

Weren't her colors beautiful?

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2015 lulu2 said:

And Brii, hope your waitlist comes through! I do love that HSN still gives us half off shipping on additional items. I do miss that here.

Enjoy your day, ladies -- just beautiful here in SC near the beach!!!

Thank you, Bon.

I hope they come through too.

Oh, the beach...(sigh)

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2015 brii said:

Thank you, Bon.

Oh, the beach...(sigh)

brii, I'll rub it in too. The ocean is across the road from our front porch. Every morning we wake up to a view of the beach. It's 65 and sunny but we're expecting rain later today.

Believe me, I was not so enthusiastic when Hurricane Sandy displaced us for 9 months.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2015 lulu2 said:
On 4/22/2015 brii said:

<br /> Thank you, Bon.

Oh, the beach...(sigh)

brii, I'll rub it in too. The ocean is across the road from our front porch. Every morning we wake up to a view of the beach. It's 65 and sunny but we're expecting rain later today.

Believe me, I was not so enthusiastic when Hurricane Sandy displaced us for 9 months.

One day we'll live near the water. Enjoy the view for me until we get there.

Hurricanes - yikes. Don't want to think about it.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/22/2015 lulu2 said:

<em>Lu</em>, does her line run pretty true to size? She mentioned "big" on the one of the tunics, so I got the impression none of her things were tight fitting. That would kill the easy, breezy, beachy feel that she's all about. Hope you love your things!

<br />

Her department store line ran true to real world sizes. Yesterday the HSN host said the sizes were true HSN sizes. I like a tunic on the looser side, and I do not do tight pants.

Weren't her colors beautiful?

Yes, they were absolutely beautiful! I know nothing about this line at all, but colors and styles pulled me right in (and I'm not easily pulled!!).

Sorry about Hurricane Sandy - I know that must have been dreadful. We moved from NY to SC about 28 years ago, and have had only had a couple bad hurricanes (Hugo in 89 was bad), but nothing that ever displaced us.

Brii, you stay put, and we'll keep you posted as the hurricane season approaches!! {#emotions_dlg.crying}