Respected Contributor

@maximillian  I wondered about the prices of Side Stitch garments as well. I googled Tencera and lyocell and found that Tencera is a brand of lyocell. Lyocell is a rayon fabric made from a spinning process of tree pulp. Then, I went to the Target website and did a search using "women lyocell." I found that Target had women's button-down shirts made of 100% Lyocell for $19.99, pants made of 100% Lyocell for $29.99, pajama pants made of 100% Lyocell were $16.99, shorts made of 100% Lyocell were $19.99, short pajama pants made of 100% Lyocell were $12.99, all at regular price the day I checked. A blend of 64% cotton and 46% Lyocell was available in a women's tank top for $8.00 regular price.

10+ years ago, I bought a pair of 100% lyocell pants with a paper bag waist at JCP. I didn't like the way they wrinkled, so I never bought 100% lyocell apparel after that. Idk if the fabric has been improved since then, but if it has I might consider a purchase in the future or a purchase with a lyocell/cotton blend at prices I would find acceptable.

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Such good info.  Thank you. It confirms my first impulse that I will NOT purchase the Side Stitch brand on QVC.