Super Contributor

Has anyone ordered and received the side stitch Q2 big deal shirt?  What do you think?  They havent posted reviews yet.  Was wondering if the Misty Dawn option is see through like the white shirt seems to be.

Contributor
I purchased two- in sun faded floral and dried sage. I’m in love with the material, and pretty pleased with the design. Neither of mine are see-through but I wear a light color bra under them. Expect some wrinkling, but not horrible. Both of mine are in size Medium but probably could have ordered them in Small-they are pretty oversized. In warm weather I like to wear looser clothing so I’m keeping them. BTW I hand washed the sage, really wrung out the water, and then set it outside in the sun to dry (I’m in So Cal) which it did in about an hour. Came out beautifully with just slight wrinkling- nothing I would iron out. Sorry for going way beyond your question.
Super Contributor

@Danilova2  Thank you for your answer. Decided to order sage. I received the floral print and awaiting the dot print. At this price I splurged on three which I know I'll get my use out of.  They are extremely comfortable and I love the big shirt look with jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Side Stitch Q2 Big Deal

[ Edited ]

I only purchase side stitch in denim.  They are fantastic. I own 5 side stitch shirts & a jacket.  They seem to run large because I wear a medium usually but in side stitch a small. They are very long also.

Super Contributor

@barrel racer They do run large.  I usually wear small and purchased an XS petite.  It fits nice.  I tried an XS with their last special but being only 5'3" it was way too long.  Happy that they are now offering petite.  Hope that continues to be the case going forward with future purchases.