Super Contributor
I was looking at new items for Denim
And Co and spotted that it looks like the famous side pocket pants look like they may be 2 item numbers. One is listed as “core” and has the denim colors. Then there was another listing as “seasonal”. Time will tell I guess. Search Denim and Co New and you should see them.
Respected Contributor

Interesting. I see there is no tall option, just regular and petite. I wonder if the many color options got unmanageable to restock in all seasons and in both denim and twill. The seasonal option has only three colors so they are going to have customers with questions. This is one case where it might be helpful to explain to customers in the website description what their intentions are for this inventory staple by creating two new item numbers.

Honored Contributor

Yep, I saw them.  I would imagine more colors will come.

Honored Contributor

Pretty sad selection considering what they've had in the past.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
Hopefully limited seasonal
Colors may be due to longer shipping times to Q.
Different times now
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Pretty sad selection considering what they've had in the past.

I think it's just rolling out ...

Honored Contributor

As long as they are available in black, dark indigo denim, khaki and white .. I'm good.

Those are the only colors I buy these days.  

Super Contributor
Looks like they are!!
Respected Contributor

If you saw today's show ... they rolled out the new item numbers. As I said earlier, it is a change in item number only; same pants, same manufacturer, etc. The number of colors under the old item number had become so unwieldy (some colors they hadn't had in years that they couldn't remove from the system) that it was difficult for them to do reorders, etc. They will now always have the "core" colors in stock, and they will be introducing three new seasonal colors each season, along with a selection of tops featuring those colors. Currently, they are only showing in petites and regulars, but talls are coming. Hope I've gotten all of the detail right -- if not, forgive me!