Honored Contributor

Re: Show's on - who's watching!

On 5/16/2014 Seka said:

T-Shirt Dress - Louis doesn't know the Pink is available! Hope someone brings one out!

Something weird with the pink. I had one ordered on waitlist. Had to cancel yesterday for smaller size. CS told me pink was sold out-it wasn't on website. Now today it's back online as waitlist

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Let's move on with the caller, please..!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

On 5/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 5/16/2014 Seka said:

T-Shirt Dress - Louis doesn't know the Pink is available! Hope someone brings one out!

Something weird with the pink. I had one ordered on waitlist. Had to cancel yesterday for smaller size. CS told me pink was sold out-it wasn't on website. Now today it's back online as waitlist

You can order the Pink - they are not on Waitlist.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 5/16/2014 Seka said:

i ordered two sizes in the pink about two hours ago - hope it doesn't go to the dreaded back order!

Super Contributor

I splurged on new shoes to go with the cotton sateen jacket/ankle pant in Black & Tan - can't wait, can't hardly wait to wear this Season! !! ! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co41j7bJg8o

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 Sheesh said:

I got the Bodysuits in White and Black---and had already ordered the Chili Pepper Ikat skirt which has shipped. I'm too short for the longer Ikat Skirt---even if shortened.

LOVE that. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that dress is almost gone in most colors and sizes. At least for now, that is.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Rec'd mine Black & Tan T-shirt dresses - they fit great! Gotta have that Pink too!

Looks so nice on ALL the models!

Honored Contributor

Glad the length is a bit longer. Perfect for all heights!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

...regarding the waitlist/now available comment. I believe QVC controls the inventory before the shows and sometimes hold back in order to have supply available at show time.