Valued Contributor

Re: Show's on - who's watching!

On 5/16/2014 roxiegirl said:

Is there a place to see what shade the pink color is for the dress? Also, has anyone received the pink and can share what shade it is? Thanks!!!!

Pink Tshirt dress pics

Regular Contributor

On 5/16/2014 diamondscribe said:

Is there a place to see what shade the pink color is for the dress? Also, has anyone received the pink and can share what shade it is? Thanks!!!!

Pink Tshirt dress pics

Also here .

Regular Contributor

On 5/16/2014 many_hosta said:
On 5/16/2014 diamondscribe said:

Pink Tshirt dress pics

Also here .

Thank you so much! I just looked and I see that is a very light pink.

Honored Contributor

Wonderful show, beautiful fashions as usual. I enjoyed it so much. Albany did a great job. I try never to miss a Linea show.

Trusted Contributor

Albany did a great job. She let Louis talk. So gracious and deferential to Louis. A great pairing!
Trusted Contributor

On 5/16/2014 InStitches49 said:

I ordered the t-shirt dresses in tan and black in medium and have my fingers crossed! The bust measurement in the large would be huge on me unfortunately. Also got the new jacket in tan and black.

I'm in the exact same boat, InStitches. I ordered two of the pink - one medium and one large. I have a sinking feeling I'll be sending both back...one too snug in the hips and the other too large in the bust...Had to have the pink, though.

Super Contributor

Albany looked great and handled herself and Louis to perfection. Clothes were so stylish and jumped on all three colors of the jackets before they sold out. I love the way Louis coordinates the outfits with new and old pieces.
Super Contributor

IT WAS AN AWESOME SHOW !