Respected Contributor

I'd like to just take a moment to thank @Desertdi for providing photos of items posted about on these forums. 

I have found that, whenever someone brings up a particular item they want to comment on but doesn't provide a picture, I  can scroll down a few comments and there will be a photo of the item, provided by @Desertdi so we can see what she's referring to, and this has been so helpful!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank her and let her know how much her efforts are appreciated! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi 

ThankYou-smiley.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi,

Much appreciated!

Cute Winter Happy Wednesday gif 2016 | Happy wednesday, Christmas  greetings, Christmas scenes

Trusted Contributor

I think she is a huge asset to the boards.  Many times she's come through with pics of mentioned topics. 

Trusted Contributor

Haha, @Texasmouse I agree 100%. In fact, many times I see a post and even if the item number is given I don't search it. I kind of bypass the post since I have no idea what the item is to determine what it's about. Once I see @desertdi posted the picture I then return to the posts and read through.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes a big thank you @Desertdi !!   She's a great fellow poster and I adore her sense of humor Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I second that, thank you @Desertdi

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse   @meallen616  @Mz iMac @LindaSal 

Thank you all for the compliment!!!    But, if you wanna know the TRUTH...I am just a nosey old "Gladys Kravitz"....      Or maybe descended from a cat (since I do have a few whiskers.)         di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Texasmouse   I completely agree!  @Desertdi   You're always so kind and knowledgeable when it comes to products.  Thanks for being a great forum member 😊❤️💕

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Texasmouse   @meallen616  @Mz iMac @LindaSal 

Thank you all for the compliment!!!    But, if you wanna know the TRUTH...I am just a nosey old "Gladys Kravitz"....      Or maybe descended from a cat (since I do have a few whiskers.)         di

@Desertdi   You are so kind.  

And from a fellow poster who's constantly chasing those chin devils, your post cracked me up!! Smiley LOL