Honored Contributor

Re: Should people over 50 wear jeans?

This forum is the only place I go that is so focused on arbitrary rules, especially ones associated with age. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

It’s only a question because snowflake reporters are so lame they don’t do really pertinent articles anymore. This also applies to fashion reporters. The people who do these articles are young and just love to make rules for anyone over 30. I look at them as the nasty girls in high school.
QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

That is the most ridiculous question that I've ever heard.  Really??  I'm over 50 and wear jeans and look ****** good in them too.  I work very hard to keep in shape and wear skinny jeans.  That question must have been asked by someone under the age of 40.

Valued Contributor

Rock whatever you like. I am certainly not heaving all my jeans in 8 yrs when I turn 50. No one is going to tell me what to wear, I know how to dress myself and my body.

Respected Contributor

wrote:
It’s only a question because snowflake reporters are so lame they don’t do really pertinent articles anymore. This also applies to fashion reporters. The people who do these articles are young and just love to make rules for anyone over 30. I look at them as the nasty girls in high school.

“snowflake reporters”?

Super Contributor

Of course!  Denim (fabric) and jeans (style) are a staple.  If someone thinks they shouldn't wear them after 50 (such an arbitrary age) then they shouldn't wear them....for me...I wear them.  

Honored Contributor

Dumbest of the dumb.