Esteemed Contributor

Re: Should be 'Leah Loves Ugly Shoes'

On 3/13/2014 Grace K said:

Well for all of you who think Leah showed ugly flat shoes, Sole Sisters is on now and Gracie started the show by saying you won't see a lot of flat shoes on her show because SHE doesn't like them and doesn't wear them. Gee I thought it was about what the customer likes Carolyn. Silly me. Stuck shoe in mouth AGAIN Carolyn. High heels on Gracie? I think not. Just as eye hurting as the too tight size LARGE clothes.

with the exception of one pair of easy street....all the shoes, on her show, are flat heeled....and she bought three pair of the TSV and really wanted one of each color...does she listen to what she says to us....

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2014 zoey1 said:

Sorry, but I'm not in my 90's yet so, these shoes do not appeal to me.......How about something fashionable for a change with a heel higher than a quarter inch, and that goes for Jane too!!

Zappos is your friend! They have free shipping.

Nordstrom does also. Check them out if you feel the shoes on QVC aren't for you.

Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2014 loveschocolate said:

Well for all of you who think Leah showed ugly flat shoes, Sole Sisters is on now and Gracie started the show by saying you won't see a lot of flat shoes on her show because SHE doesn't like them and doesn't wear them. Gee I thought it was about what the customer likes Carolyn. Silly me. Stuck shoe in mouth AGAIN Carolyn. High heels on Gracie? I think not. Just as eye hurting as the too tight size LARGE clothes.

Real nice!! Geeeez.....

Yup -- this is the poster who never misses a chance to take a shot at Carolyn Gracie. Tiresome.

ETA: And by the way, Carolyn did NOT say you won't see a lot of flat shoes on her show. In fact, she said you would see MOSTLY flat shoes on her show because she doesn't do heels or anything too dressed up. (This is during her intro/conversation with Sally Combs, who is there to present an Earth Origins flat sandal.) The point of the Sole Sisters shows is for each of the ladies involved to feature brands that they like.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/13/2014 violann said: I always put on my 4 1/2" heels when I'm playing tennis or basketball or golf. My falls and bruises have become the talk of the neighborhood! BUT SERIOUSLY, I understand that QVC is planning a 97 hour marathon SHOE WEEKEND so that every single solitary human female walking the face of the earth will be able to find at least one shoe that satisfies her need. What a glorious weekend that will be!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Pearly Shells said:

The OP has a right to voice her opinion. If you don't agree, that's fine, but there's no need attack her.

The problem is not in the opinion, but the way it was stated. The OP could have said "I really do not like the shoes being presented, I wish they would show something with a higher heel, etc" Instead she chose to insult the folks that like the shoes by saying "ugliest shoes ever"

Would she walk up to someone on the street, or even say to a friend "OMGosh those shoes you are wearing are so ugly"?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

If you'll notice, Leah often wear nice heels on her shows. She has good ankles and they are flattering. But she has a job to do, so she's showing some of the other shoes. She had nice heels on with George Simonton.

Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2014 circles said:

with the exception of one pair of easy street....all the shoes, on her show, are flat heeled....and she bought three pair of the TSV and really wanted one of each color...does she listen to what she says to us....

I edited my previous post to say this, but I'll repeat it here. She did NOT say there wouldn't be a lot of flat shoes on her show, she said there would be MOSTLY flat shoes on her show. And, yes, I do believe she probably bought three pair of the TSV -- she seems to like loafers/boat shoes/topsider-type sneakers/driving mocs, which are all a bit similar'ish.

Respected Contributor

Too funny {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.lol}-AGREED!!!! It's not so much about age, it's about taste- Leah would not be caught dead in the shoes she presents. Nor would Jane. The shoe selection is horrid at best!

Trusted Contributor

Qvc is not known for carrying great looking shoes. The only shoes I buy from them are my Orthaheel sandals. Most of my shoes are purchased at Kate Spade, Nordstroms and Lord & Taylor. If I buy on line then, there are lots of places where you can get discounted prices and free shipping
Honored Contributor

If you go on the website........they actually have NICE shoes available.......funny, they just don't show them on TV.

♥Surface of the Sun♥