Honored Contributor

Re: Should I or shouldn't I....

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I'm in NYC ... I don't even take my warmer weather clothes out until Memorial Day!  

Ain't that the truth !   I always go huh when people talk about spring clothes in our neck of the woods before mid May.  That never happens, it's winter through April and spring doesn't  come until sometime in May.  Sometimes...late May.  Which is why I decided to just put the items I liked on my wish list and hope they are still available in April. 

Occasional Contributor

First of all, congratulations on your weight loss! It's a very hard thing to accomplish. You could buy a few items in a smaller size if you think the colors and size you need might sell out. This way you will have something pretty to look forward to wearing. Eventually it will get warmer!
Honored Contributor

I can understand your trepidation because of the weight loss factor but why not buy a couple of pieces in your goal size to keep you inspired and on track? Something to look forward to!

Trusted Contributor

Was 80 degrees today in southern Virginia. IS strange all the weird contrasts in weather depending on where one lives. Was definately a day for capris or even shorts! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I can understand your trepidation because of the weight loss factor but why not buy a couple of pieces in your goal size to keep you inspired and on track? Something to look forward to!

Oh my goodness, I will never do that again.  It puts too much pressure on me and I find myself trying the item on three times a week...lol   Did it once, will never do it again.