Honored Contributor

Sorry, Angel but those of us who live in the NE will have to wait a couple of months, at least, to wear capris.  Not a couple of weeks...lol   It's 16 degrees now and we're in the middle of snow storm, out 2nd in the past few days.  So, I am debating about whether I should or should not buy anything.  I'm watching the QF show and I've seen a few things I like, I just don't know if buying stuff that i won't wear until May makes much sense.  Also, I'm losing weight so I'd have to buy a size smaller and that makes me tad nervous.  On the other hand, when things sell out they might not ever bee seen again in my size.  I'm thinking about those straight leg Dreamjeannes which are available now in all colors and that darling short sleeve tee with the sequin pocket...love.  Oh my....decisions decisons.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Should I or shouldn't I....

Well the weather is fickle--wait a day and it will change.  

Here in Minneapolis we are having happy hour.  My husband is wearing deconstructed jeans and a short-sleeve t.  I am sporting girlfriend jeans and a long-sleeve t with the sleeves pushed up.  We are both barefoot and we do NOT have the furnace on!

If you love them and fear a sellout, I say buy them!

Respected Contributor

Of course it makes sense.   What is the harm in putting it in your closet and waiting for the weather to change?  It will probably not be available in 4 months.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Punxsutawney the groundhog said 6 more weeks of winter. Smiley LOL

Does Angel live in Florida?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz

You are not kidding about the weather.  It's been an unusual and somewhat disappointing winter here in Michigan :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

not all of the country is in the grips of winter.  every once in a while we in California or Arizona or Florida like to see something besides the dark heavy winter fashions usually featured.  

Esteemed Contributor

You have to jump on them if you want a certain color. I saw pretty colors in Linea turtleneck sweaters Louis was showing in AUGUST. I waited until the week after Labor Day to go place my order and all but 2 colors were sold out.....I couldn't believe it

Honored Contributor

I don't know...the weather's been so dang weird. One day it's rip-your-clothes-off hot and the very next day feels like something from Nanook of the North! So I say what the heck, just buy what you need. You're bound to wear it one day for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Sorry, Angel but those of us who live in the NE will have to wait a couple of months, at least, to wear capris.  Not a couple of weeks...lol   It's 16 degrees now and we're in the middle of snow storm, out 2nd in the past few days.  So, I am debating about whether I should or should not buy anything.  I'm watching the QF show and I've seen a few things I like, I just don't know if buying stuff that i won't wear until May makes much sense.  Also, I'm losing weight so I'd have to buy a size smaller and that makes me tad nervous.  On the other hand, when things sell out they might not ever bee seen again in my size.  I'm thinking about those straight leg Dreamjeannes which are available now in all colors and that darling short sleeve tee with the sequin pocket...love.  Oh my....decisions decisons.

They are probably very pretty. I just want to share with you what happened to me about my weight loss. I have lost 62 lbs and I bought pants in size 12, 10, 8, 6 and 4. I went overboard and bought too many and now most of the pants are too big. If It were me I would wait and buy clothing when you are down to your goal. You can buy a little each time but do not go overboard. Save your money when you can go on a great shopping spree. That is why I am only buying one or two pair of pants. I learned my lesson. Congratualtions on losing weight. I know it is not easy.

Honored Contributor

I'm in NYC ... I don't even take my warmer weather clothes out until Memorial Day!