Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I recently received the Dennis Basso quilted jacket,item number A268828.  The jacket was given several poor reviews.  However, I love the jacket and can't decide whether to keep it or not.  What would you do?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
If you like why are you afraid to keep it? Does it not launder well?
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have not washed it.  The other reviews indicate that they think it is a poor value.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You're the only one that can decide if it's a good value to you. If you like it and don't mind the price, then keep it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm with Jaxs Mom on this one.  If you like it and think you'll enjoy it you should keep it.  :-)

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much ! I do like it and I will keep it.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I think it's cute! I looked at the video, and the colors are beautiful. The rollback sleeves are nice (with the plaid lining). i also like snaps on jackets (better than buttons IMO).

The reviews are mixed. Some love it and some don't.

If you like it, why not keep it?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Furry wrote:

I recently received the Dennis Basso quilted jacket,item number A268828.  The jacket was given several poor reviews.  However, I love the jacket and can't decide whether to keep it or not.  What would you do?

@Thrive- I'm with the other ladies.  It's your jacket.. you're the one who will be wearing it.  If you love you should keep it.

Not to nitpick,  but the evergreen & deep blue color look like they have snap buttons missing- just one on each in the still photos on the models.  The Marsalla is just fine.  Am I looking at this wrong?  I wonder what's up with that?

Enjoy & wear in good health (:

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Furry:

Glad you've decided to keep the jacket, since you obviously like it.

It will make you happy every time you put it on!