Esteemed Contributor

Looks very cute.  I especially like the green.  The cut appears to be nice and I love the flannel lining.  Dennis sells it as light in weight, and I think the fact that it is water repellent is a plus.  Enjoy!

I tend to look at the cost aspect of things like this:  how much would I spend on a single meal out in a nice bistro?  How much am I willing to spend on a bottle of wine?  The coat will last longer than either of those. 

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

@Thrive- I'm with the other ladies.  It's your jacket.. you're the one who will be wearing it.  If you love you should keep it.

Not to nitpick,  but the evergreen & deep blue color look like they have snap buttons missing- just one on each in the still photos on the models.  The Marsalla is just fine.  Am I looking at this wrong?  I wonder what's up with that?

Enjoy & wear in good health (:

Dennis Basso Water Resistant Quilted Jacket with Welt Pockets

Honored Contributor

@Thrive

BTW- I thought I would pass this along.  It's $40 at Sears.

Covington Women's Quilted Jacket

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the pic!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Funloving wrote:

@Thrive- I'm with the other ladies.  It's your jacket.. you're the one who will be wearing it.  If you love you should keep it.

Not to nitpick,  but the evergreen & deep blue color look like they have snap buttons missing- just one on each in the still photos on the models.  The Marsalla is just fine.  Am I looking at this wrong?  I wonder what's up with that?

Enjoy & wear in good health (:

Dennis Basso Water Resistant Quilted Jacket with Welt PocketsIt looks to me like the middle button isn't reflecting the light the way the others are.  The snap buttons are shiny, and that one is angled upward. It's an optical illusion-- all the buttons are there. It's definitely a blunder on the photographer's part.

Enjoy it, @Thrive. It's a cute and versatile jacket.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Thrive, I vote with the ones who say you should keep it since you like it so much. However, and this is a big however, after reading the reviews, it seems that there were multiple complaints about the snaps not being durable. Be sure you snap and unsnap multiple times in the 30 days so if that particular defect shows up, you can return the jacket.

I once ordered a Logo jacket with snaps. The first time I wore it (after my 30 days were up) a snap came away from the fabric. I still have the top waiting to find the mental energy to take it to the shoe repair guy to fix. I know he can. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I once ordered a Logo jacket with snaps. The first time I wore it (after my 30 days were up) a snap came away from the fabric. I still have the top waiting to find the mental energy to take it to the shoe repair guy to fix. I know he can. 

@MaggieMack

Oh, snap!

Super Contributor

@Furry wrote:

I have not washed it.  The other reviews indicate that they think it is a poor value

It's not about what others think, if you like it, keep it!