Honored Contributor

Re: Should I or Shouldn’t I ????

@Andreatoo wrote:

@rms1954 

As a topper I would not be concerned with the dry clean only assignment. How often do you wash your coats and jackets?! 
Just don't do what I do and wait for an occasion! Wear it! (I can tend to hoard special wonderful pieces)

I think Sundance pieces are generally worth it because they're unique and well mammmde

LOL sounds like you might know me.  I used to put special purchases away for a special occasion but I'm at an age where I may not have much time left to do that.

Respected Contributor

i hope that by now you have pulled the trigger!  it is beautiful and i would wear it all the time !! 

Honored Contributor

If you have found a "love" grab it! 

With Sundance minutes tick fast and items are gone!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@rms1954 

As a topper I would not be concerned with the dry clean only assignment. How often do you wash your coats and jackets?! 
Just don't do what I do and wait for an occasion! Wear it! (I can tend to hoard special wonderful pieces)

I think Sundance pieces are generally worth it because they're unique and well mammmde

LOL sounds like you might know me.  I used to put special purchases away for a special occasion but I'm at an age where I may not have much time left to do that.

@rms1954 

It took me three cycles to snag the lovely Raynaa blouse from Sundance back in 2020! And then when I finally had it I couldn't bring myself to wear it?! Lol

8BC201B1-7BAB-4B8B-84DD-80FAA520F396.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 wrote:

Yes.....just make sure you have the option to return it

@rms1954 

Sounds like you love it. The details and workmanship look beautiful. I think you should buy it, but I do agree with @Janey2 to make sure you can still return it since the price is still an investment. 

Super Contributor

Get IT!!

Trusted Contributor

You will regret not buying it, so if you can afford it, go for it. Great price!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Let us know what you think if you decided to buy it! 

Valued Contributor

Hope you bought it because every time you see it in your closet and on you, you will feel happy. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

That's a pretty darn good sale price.  If you don't think it will go lower, better grab it before you size sells out.  Man, I obviously watch too much QVC...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.