Frequent Contributor

Just got my statement for my 3rd payment on A-264998 and today it was a lunchtime special.............bummer

Honored Contributor

@ditzier

Aww, don't feel bad.  It's happened to many of us at one time or another.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: Should Have Waited

[ Edited ]

I know that is a bummer. But, I just checked it out and it's sold out. Maybe you wouldn't have had a chance to get it in your color choice and size.

I'd rather get a handbag as new than when it's on a few times because I know I'm getting a new bag with all the wrapping. I think I'm in the minority, but I don't entirely unwrap or use a bag unless I'm sure I'm keeping it. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry, but think of it this way.... you've gotten to enjoy it during all this time. Chances are yours was not a return and your size was available when you purchased it!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

I know that is a bummer. But, I just checked it out and it's sold out. Maybe you wouldn't have had a chance to get it in your color choice and size.

I'd rather get a handbag as new than when it's on a few times because I know I'm getting a new bag with all the wrappings. I think I'm in the minority, but I don't entirely unwrap or use a bag unless I'm sure I'm keeping it. 

You are not in the minority.  I can usually tell immediately if something is a keeper.  I've returned garments that I never bothered to unzip or unbutton.  All it took was touching the fabric and gahhh - going back :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

It wasn't offered in the full range of sizes.  I don't buy anything full price unless I love it.  Then I don't really care if it goes lower, because I got mine and love it.  I'm not patient enough to hold out and hope it goes lower.

Frequent Contributor

Actually they did have my size in all colors but I procrastinated to long.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

For what's it's worth, call customer service tomorrow when they're most likely not to be too busy.  Explain the situation and how you feel about this.  As a good customer, they may consider giving you a credit - even if not a full credit, a little something will probably make you feel a little better.  It won't hurt to tell them how you feel, seeing this item was marked down so quickly.  It'll be good customer relations for QVC:  remember the saying, you'll attract more bees with honey than vinegar - I'm sure the Q does, too.