Honored Contributor

I was checking out Quacker shorts and was stunned that charcoal grey is huge this yr. Sold out.  So, since I wanted a change from denim color had my heart set on a grey. Ended up with A50254, cheaper and like the thin elastic in the front. Good thing I wanted the grey the other colors are 90% gone.

Honored Contributor

I love my gray jeans, they are a nice change from blue denim.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, really don't want to think about shorts right now even in Tx. but, you have too when they start going into Spring & Summer clothes.

I can wear more neutral colors on bottom because I'm thinner then on top.

Navy blue and black are my 'friends' when it comes to tops. LOL

I want pink, though hahahahha

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

Just bought a pair of grey jeans on sale for $13! Never had grey jeans before. I am thinking Ican wear them with lots of  colors all year round. Mine are a medium grey color with even lighter wash on the legs. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

Just bought a pair of grey jeans on sale for $13! Never had grey jeans before. I am thinking Ican wear them with lots of  colors all year round. Mine are a medium grey color with even lighter wash on the legs. 

@wilma , you will love them, they are so versatile !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan