Valued Contributor

Shorts....They are almost gone

I jsut went online to buy a couple of pull on shorts and there is almost nothing left at least in my XL size.  It is stll cold in Massachusetts and I hadn'y even thought of new shorts. 

I have never worn QF shorts but they had a set of two in many colors and sizes and they too were almost gone

Does anyone know if they come back in again this season.  CS could tell me nada

I have "dressier" linen shorts from JJill but need some for every day

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Shorts....They are almost gone

I bought several Denim & Co shorts last year. Never wore them but they are nice, I saw they are still available.

I also bought about 6 pair of shorts from Hanes last weekend. I bought different styles and fabrics and not one of them was on backorder, Every size and color was available.

Honored Contributor

I just did a search for "bermuda shorts" and there seems to be a very large selection.  I didn't check the sizes however

Honored Contributor

Lands End has some nice longer shorts. Dressier and more casual. I love mine in the sports type fabric, it's not sport knit or starfish...can't remember what it's called. I got the tall length because I'm tall and I also will only wear longer shorts. They are pull on with no pockets. Will look it up.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Blair online has them.

Respected Contributor

I heard one of the hosts say a daya or so agp that the currentsupply of QF shorts were all they were going to have.  I did order a pair, which arrived, but they were exceptionally heavy and uncomfortable, so they went badk. But we are just getting into the spring season- not quite to summer yet - and I am going to want more shorts before the summer comes. Guess they won't be coming from QVC.

I was at Belk a little while ago and they had rack after rack of things that were now priced at $1.98 to $4.98.  Many other racks of "Buy One - Get One Free"  Also "Buy One  - Get 2 Free"  Lots of great buys there.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Macys has some nice pull-on shorts, one brand is Karen Scott. There are cotton pull-on shorts, and polyester ones. Sizes are from XS to XL and some XXL styles. The prices are very reasonable, and the quality is good.

Contributor

the demin and co "how timeless" are the best shorts on the planet! last year i bought 4 pair and wore them all summer. i tried to buy more but the were sold out in days. i have checked all winter and finally they just came back in stock so i just ordered 4 more pair. i am 64 and have worn every brand of shorts they make but these denim and co exceed them all.

Honored Contributor

@LexPex wrote:

I jsut went online to buy a couple of pull on shorts and there is almost nothing left at least in my XL size.  It is stll cold in Massachusetts and I hadn'y even thought of new shorts. 

I have never worn QF shorts but they had a set of two in many colors and sizes and they too were almost gone

Does anyone know if they come back in again this season.  CS could tell me nada

I have "dressier" linen shorts from JJill but need some for every day

TIA

@LexPex

Your current temperature really doesn't matter.  

Waiting until late April to buy spring and summer clothing means you won't always get what you want.   I suggest you hit some B&M stores this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely, ditch online and hit some local b&m stores...they have tons of shorts in stock!!

"Pure Michigan"