Esteemed Contributor

Short-Sleeve Tops for Layering

I own six 32 Degrees Ladies Cool Tees -- and I just saw that it's back on costco dot com. It's a 2-pack - $9.99 - free shipping. I wear these almost every day under my long-sleeve tee-shirts or pullover sweaters. Gives warmth - I get cold easily. I wash in cold water and dry on low - comes out perfect every time. Can also be worn as a pajama top. Just thought I'd let u ladies know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Short-Sleeve Tops for Layering

That's a good price. 

I've been buying the Hanes Sport Cool-Dri, and the LandsEnd Thermaskin tees for layering.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's easier to find the 92 Degrees Cool Tee - by going to costco's main page - and clicking the blue box that says "What's New".

Respected Contributor

How is the fit on these?  I'm petite.  Will they be too long?

Honored Contributor

@kivahwrote:

I own six 32 Degrees Ladies Cool Tees -- and I just saw that it's back on costco dot com. It's a 2-pack - $9.99 - free shipping. I wear these almost every day under my long-sleeve tee-shirts or pullover sweaters. Gives warmth - I get cold easily. I wash in cold water and dry on low - comes out perfect every time. Can also be worn as a pajama top. Just thought I'd let u ladies know.

@kivah - love these tops.  I have a bunch of the long sleeved version. I size up bc I don't want it skin tight and wash/hang dry. They dry quickly.

What colors did you buy? I only see 2 drop down options, white-2 of the same and black w/purple?

Another great Costco find. Thx for posting. 

imageService (6).jpg

imageService (7).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I like these for layering too. Funny, but I started layering these when I remembered that I always wore a slip cami when I was young. I missed the cozy feel of wearing that soft thin layer. I like that these tees have short sleeves instead of a tank style. Thanks for the alert @kivah.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME

I'm only 4'10" - and they're perfect. You could stretch it down - so that it shows under ur tee-shirts - if u prefer. Very comfy and love the feel of the material.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

They used to sell 3 to a pack. Now it's 2. I bought mine over a year ago. You can wash in cold water and dry on low - no need to hang dry. I have blue, purple, grey. I'll order a set of white now. Wasn't sure I needed more - but at this price, it's a bargain. I also wear under my pajama tops.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jk9

I've been wondering how I lived without these tops. They're soooo comfortable.