Super Contributor

What's the point of wearing a. Cap sleeve puffer jacket? When it's cold you need long sleeves, and when it's warm you don't need it at all. Just "fashion" for $75, I don't think so. Saw it in Kerstin and Martha, looks ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree I do not care for it at all.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Its not for me either, I did wonder if perhaps it would appeal to younger veiwers.....

Respected Contributor

Same for turtleneck sleeveless top???????

Honored Contributor

What about all the puffer vests? Sherpa vests? I see those every winter. It’s a matter of how and where you wear it.

Respected Contributor

I wondered the same thing, but then I remembered winter vests, which are basically winter coats with no sleeves.  Makes no sense, but there you are.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

This garment is the old fairy tale re-worked as “The Empress’s New Clothes”!  Kerstin and others all aflutter over Martha’s dopey creation of a coat with short sleeves or maybe it’s actually a vest with short sleeves? 

Just as unfunctional as that next item: the sleeveless open wool cashmere cardigan that looks boxy and boring  and unflattering on every figure for $145   

Empress Martha should stick to gardening and kitchen tools. Her clothing designs look very much like fancy versions of prison wearables. Shapeless, body coverings that look bad on everyone, but now in pastels instead of cell block orange!

Feh!

Honored Contributor

I think it is cute,  and a change from a down vest,  it's different.

I like the clothing Martha is doing, but as I am currently really editing what I have---reluctant to bring in new 

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

Its not for me either, I did wonder if perhaps it would appeal to younger veiwers.....

not a younger viewer here, depends on your style or taste 

Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Same for turtleneck sleeveless top???????

David D does some for Joan Rivers, I  think some like them to wear under jackets and sweater.

not a Tneck fan anymore