Trusted Contributor

Short Sleeve Black Sequin Top

Did anyone happen to catch PM Style this past Monday evening?  During the presentation of Joan Rivers' long plaid maxi skirt the beautiful Aday (sp.) was wearing a short sleeve black sequin top with a short zipper at top in the back.  

It is not here on the Q anywhere and was hoping someone might be able to track it down.

Any help would be great.  Thanking you in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Short Sleeve Black Sequin Top

@fitfuninformed  

This was posted on a previous thread from a few days ago.

Re: Black SS sequin Top? [ Edited ]
Options

‎10-29-2019 06:57 AM - edited
@kucrush David showed that last year with the long Christmas plaid skirt. Even though he said at the time it would be available on QVC, it never was. I don't know if it will be presented this year either.

You can go to ASOSdotcom and put in: t shirt with sequin embellishments. I purchased 3 of these last year, one is black, one is white and one is green.

I have worn them often and am very pleased. They are not heavy to wear and you can't beat the price. I have worn the black with the long Christmas plaid skirt and it covers the waist band and floats, they same way as David presented his.

Several woman asked David about the sequin top last year and no response was ever received. Annoying!

This is how it was shown last year. You can hear shawn ask if the top will be available and he says yes and it never was!! https://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Regular-Length-Faux-Dupioni-Maxi-Skirt.product.A344543.html?sc=NAVLI...

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

I was curious about that website! Have you purchased other things?

Isn't it in the UK? Does it take forever to get your purchases?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@kaydee50 

I was curious about that website! Have you purchased other things?

Isn't it in the UK? Does it take forever to get your purchases?

@Andreatoo   There is a US site and if I recall correctly, Kate Middleton has shopped at ASOS.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo @kaydee50   Regarding the ASOS site, I was the original poster regarding the sequin top.  The shipping is quick and there is no delay.  I've been very happy with them.  When my DIL was expecting, I order an number of maternity dresses from them because she continued to work up until her due date.  The choices were so much better than anywhere else.  As stated, I was very pleased with the sequin tops as well.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@Andreatoo @kaydee50   Regarding the ASOS site, I was the original poster regarding the sequin top.  The shipping is quick and there is no delay.  I've been very happy with them.  When my DIL was expecting, I order an number of maternity dresses from them because she continued to work up until her due date.  The choices were so much better than anywhere else.  As stated, I was very pleased with the sequin tops as well.

@Somertime 

Lol Thanks! If I'd given that post more than a cursory scan I would have realized she was just passing it along...

Just what I need! Another place to shop but they do have some really nice looking things and I'm happy to hear you're pleased with your purchases...

Trusted Contributor

@Somertime   Yes, I noticed your earlier post about the sequin top - great minds think alike!

At your suggestion and others, I went on the ASOS website but did not currently see any similar sequin top to which I and you are referring to as seen on this past PM Style.  Am I overlooking something?  Any help you can give would be most appreciated!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed 
You can go to ASOSdotcom and put in: t shirt with sequin embellishments.

10545206-1-black.jpg

10149376-1-black.jpg

Honored Contributor

745-332 on ShopHQ. Still at the holiday sale price

Many colors

glittersape sequin.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Somertime Thank you.   I saw this but this is not even close to the one I'm referring to from the Q presentation.

Thank you @Andreatoo for your suggestion but it is not what I'm looking for. 

Your help was greatly appreciated though girls!