Honored Contributor

check out SOMA. they often have different lengths in their pajamas bottoms. i love their "cool nights" line.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thank you @CelticCrafter  @nova  @elated  and @sunshine45 .  I'll try Chadwick's, Macy's and Soma.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

Anthony Richards has some both woven and knit styles.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack :

There's several well-reviewed pajama sets at Amazon, including a 100% cotton one by a brand called Sleepyheads with shorts that seem to be the length you prefer.

HTH; cuddles to Frankie and Henry.  8)

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack 

Got to costco dot com and search Pajamas. They have a 3 piece Carole Hochman set for $17.99 with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @feline groovy  and @kivah .  I'll check Amazon and Costco.

-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Short Pajamas

[ Edited ]

@kirbysgirl   Those are so cute, but they are the same length as most of the other short pajamas.  I want them more between the knee and top of the leg.  I looked at all of the ones at Nordstrom and ordered the one pair of bermuda short pajamas that came in Misses sizes by Lauren Ralph Lauren.  I hope I'll like them, but I don't want another pair of bermudas either.  I may never find exactly what I want.  I also want cotton.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack : 

the Sleepyheads cotton set(s) are similar to this...

they also have ones with collared tops

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy   I saw those on Amazon after you posted and liked them.  When I read the questions and answers and reviews some people said that the material was thin and flimsy.  That kept me from ordering them.  I was disappointed because I do like them.

-Henry David Thoreau