Honored Contributor

I have been looking for some short pajamas that are not real short.  I found some bermuda short pajamas at Nordstrom and ordered them yesterday.  They only had one pair that were in regular sizes.  The others were plus sizes only.  I don't know why they would think only plus sized women would want the longer shorts.  

I would really prefer the shorts to be between bermuda and the very short ones.  Does anyone have any suggestions of where I could find them?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Boscov's. 

I saw them at the B&M store over the weekend.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Carole Hochman has a 4 piece French Terry floral daisy set in petite. The item is A290142. This might be what you are looking for.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Boscov's. 

I saw them at the B&M store over the weekend.

Thank you @Mz iMac .  I'll check Boscov's.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Carole Hochman has a 4 piece French Terry floral daisy set in petite. The item is A290142. This might be what you are looking for.

Thank you @elated .  Those are cute, but I'm a Misses.  I did check, and she doesn't have anything similar in a Misses.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@elated wrote:

Thank you @elated .  Those are cute, but I'm a Misses.  I did check, and she doesn't have anything similar in a Misses.

Try A302159. These are for misses.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  I just bought some from Chadwicks dot com.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@elated wrote:

Thank you so much for looking @elated .  I saw those, but they are bermuda shorts, and I wanted the in between bermuda and short shorts length like the petite style you posted.  I do appreciate the suggestion.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@elated wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@elated wrote:

Thank you so much for looking @elated .  I saw those, but they are bermuda shorts, and I wanted the in between bermuda and short shorts length like the petite style you posted.  I do appreciate the suggestion.

Macy's has some nice pajama sets that are shorts. They are having a sale.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack   If you try Soma's website they have a huge variety of pajama tops & bottoms.  You can buy them as separates too which is nice.