Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopping elsewhere; thanks ECGB!!

I love looking through their catalogs.  Pricey for me, though.

Honored Contributor

Shipping is free is you spend 100.
Soft Surroundings.PNG
Respected Contributor

I used to go to the Coldwater Creek store here and loved their things, especially jackets and tops/ sweaters. The store closed and Soft Surroundings opened in its place. I am 5'4" but so far nothing there in skirts or pants doesn't drag the floor on me... 

I get their catalog all the time so am glad I didn't order something that Inwould have to return. I miss Coldwater Creek. Shopping on their site just isn't the same for me. 

Regular Contributor

kaydee50, if you get on Coldwater Creek's e-mail list you will receive free shipping offers occasionally.  Then, once on list, if you put an item in your cart and leave site, you will receive an e-mail offering you a 15% discount to complete order.  This pretty much covers the shipping.  I found this out by chance.  Might be worth a try if you really like something.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to call the Soft Surroundings store nearest to me to place my order.  The items were then shipped to me free.  I don't know if you can still do that but it's worth a try.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Shipping is free is you spend 100.
Soft Surroundings.PNG

@San Antonio Gal  They no longer offer free shipping for orders over $100.  I have had to pay shipping every time I placed an order but it is worth it to me. 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I used to call the Soft Surroundings store nearest to me to place my order.  The items were then shipped to me free.  I don't know if you can still do that but it's worth a try.

@tansy 

Now you call into the store to place your order, but pickup is in the store which would save them a lot of money, especially with multiple orders.

They text you when they receive your items.

Esteemed Contributor

I have shopped Soft Surroundings for many years.  I often find artistic-looking clothing there that looks like the things you would find in a chic boutique selling one-of-a-kind items that have not been mass-produced in the thousands and sold to dozens of retailers who then place the items in hundreds of their stores.