Trusted Contributor

Shopping elsewhere; thanks ECGB!!

With the end of Bob Mackie and Linea, I have started shopping solely at Soft Surroundings.

I appreciate ECGB  mentioning the website a while back as I definitely had no idea it ever existed.

So far my purchases have been three lovely dresses and eight blouses and tunics. I simply cannot get over how nice the garments are made. You can tell this is a company that takes care of every detail in the manufacture of their clothes. I have received numerous compliments when I am wearing a Soft Surroundings item.  I never had to return anything due to poor workmanship.

I just wanted to let you ladies know if you are looking for another place to shop.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopping elsewhere; thanks ECGB!!

Soft Surroundings is a wonderful place to shop @crawford5153 I have many beautiful pieces that I've accumulated over the years.   Coldwater Creek is another great place.  Enjoy your new purchases, I know they are lovely.

Respected Contributor

I learned of soft surrounding years ago when the pioneer women was asked where she gets her shirts, that was one of the places she shops.

Respected Contributor

They have stores in many cities. For a new customer, it is nice to see the garments in person. I shop by the hand of the fabric. I am very particular when fabric choices come into play.

Honored Contributor

they do have some very nice clothing, but for me they are hit or miss.

i generally purchase online, even though there is a store not too far away.

their shipping has been quite slow and their backorders dont come in quickly. i have a $25 birthday credit to use, but overall they dont do a lot of coupons unfortunately.

i now pick up just a few pieces a year.

enjoy your goodies @crawford5153 ! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have several items from Soft Surroundings. I have bought from their outlet site, never been disappointed. The only issue (if one wants to call it that) is that shipping is high. One has to spend over $100 before free shipping. The clothes I've bought were on sale with extra discounts added, so the shipping cost didn't bother me. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

My taste runs more to Coldwater Creek but the price point and s/h are more than I want to spend.  I'll stick to Macy's!!!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

My taste runs more to Coldwater Creek but the price point and s/h are more than I want to spend.  I'll stick to Macy's!!!

@kaydee50 

Are Coldwater Creek and Soft Surroundings owned by the same companies?  I just wondered because many of their items look similarly designed.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 

Enjoy!  Just read labels.  I have gotten some items there.  They are fond of polyester.

Honored Contributor

I shopped at their retail store years ago, back when I had to wear "work clothes".  They did have some nice things.