Honored Contributor

I found some really nice flowysummer dresses and bra friendly at Ross today. Couple are tie tyed, a nice white one.  One size fits all, very comfortable.  All under 9.00 that;s the best partSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919  That was a great deal. I will have to check out Ross again, i haven't been there since last year.

Honored Contributor

@piperbay wrote:

@sunshine 919  That was a great deal. I will have to check out Ross again, i haven't been there since last year.

You have to look through every rack, at least the one where I live.  Sizes kind of mixed up.  Honestly thsi week is the first time i have gone in months.Smiley Happy  Enjoy

Esteemed Contributor

Last week I found 1    one-size-fits-all  dress at Ross

my go to Summer Sun Dress

I'll keep going back to Ross to find more

I wear either Sun Dress or PJs (work days  I work at home) 

real clothes only if I have to leave the house

Respected Contributor

I was at Ross last night and purchased some athletic socks by Sketchers.  A six pack for $5.99, regular price on the manufacturer label was $16.00.  Got two bundles...how can you go wrong with them at $1.00/pair?

I went to see if they had any Lenox Butterfly meadow, and they did.  Some boxed cup and saucer sets (1 set per box), and some plates.  I have all the plates that I need and was looking for some mugs not cups/saucers, but it pays to check since you never know what you'll find.   

thumbnail.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I like Ross's & Marshall's also . A couple of the shopping centers have both at opposite ends. I can spend a long time 'looking' around Smiley Happy . One can spot some bargains of cosmetics , even some brand names if you look. 

I noticed the employees are very apt at cleaning checkouts, carts,etc.

Honored Contributor

I used to find so many good deals at Ross.  It was one of those places where I just loved to browse because you never knew what things you would find!  Unfortunately, the one that was pretty near me closed awhile back.  The nearest one to me is now an hour away so I rarely ever get there.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Our Ross is the pits. Also I lived thru tie dye in the 60's, not a fan.

Honored Contributor

I sure miss browsing/shopping at Ross.

Nice, clean store.  Large Dress section, and the other sections/racks are clearly marked.

Friendly employees, too.

I miss seeing and briefly chatting with them, and I'm looking forward to feeling comfortable being out and about.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Our Ross is horrible.  Hardly any merchandise and the store is a MESS.  I have been several times but decided to just give up.  I never saw one thing I would purchase there.  

Thankfully we have a wonderful TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Homegoods.  I shop with them frequently.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward