Honored Contributor

Shopped till I dropped

[ Edited ]

I'm exhausted from shopping today.  I had off today and headed for some sales.  Purchased 3 tops from Ann Taylor and 3 more from Banana Republic.  Plus a skirt & MOTHER brand jeans at Nordstrom.  First jean for me from MOTHER. Fantastic jeans normally very pricey (over $200.00)  This is Coffee Tea or Me Super high waist 10" rise.

Honored Contributor

@songbird

Sounds like you scored some great deals.

I had the day off too and shopped, just a little online this morning. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@songbird

How fun, Songbird!  I'm going out tomorrow...I "drop" a lot sooner than I used to LOL!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

nice looking jeans @songbird

you did well today with your shopping! 

Trusted Contributor

WOW Songbird1... looks like a very fun and productive day. Is nice after all the business of the holidays to be able to treat oneself to a few sale finds and goodies isn't it? I wish I was able to walk as I would love to go shopping. Well I can live vicariously through you all!! Yes Macduff I drop even before I start now LOLOL. We can sit and chew popcorn and watch though LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

WOW Songbird1... looks like a very fun and productive day. Is nice after all the business of the holidays to be able to treat oneself to a few sale finds and goodies isn't it? I wish I was able to walk as I would love to go shopping. Well I can live vicariously through you all!! Yes Macduff I drop even before I start now LOLOL. We can sit and chew popcorn and watch though LOL

@Stormygirl

We can sit, eat our cheesy buttered toffee popcorn and shop online until our wrists give out with all that "mouse" action!!  Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

nice looking jeans @songbird

you did well today with your shopping! 

Love them!  I can't stop wearing them, LOL.  My husband like them too.  One thing about these premium jeans is that they don't bag!  Never shows a bagged knee no matter how much I bend my leg.   Premium jeans are my vice though.  One thing about shopping at the mall.  Good exercise.