Trusted Contributor

Shopaholics Wedesday - April 4th

Good morning ladies, hope all is well.

Hope everyone hasn't gotten blown away, we have bee having 30 - 40 mph wind gusts here.  I am so ready for some nice weather it is not funny.  I know it could be worse, we did not get any snow with this, but this is just getting old.

Well as  much as I like the TSV today, I can not justify ordering any expensive earrings.  I do think they are pretty, but just don't have the need for them.  

Not much going on here today, I may find the inspiration to clean, but that is to be seen.

Linda - Hope DH is doing well today.

Jean - I think you are working today?

I am off to do something constructive, hope everyone has a great morning.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics Wedesday - April 4th

Palady1 not sure if you're in the Pittsburgh area, but the winds are fierce here today. Meeting friends for lunch,probably shouldn't bother doing anything with my hair. LOL So ready for Spring! Just looked out the window, snow flying around. Will this never end?

Trusted Contributor

NancyE - I am 20 miles less north of Pittsburgh.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies....I am waiting for your weather to get passed down to me Susan and NancyE.....later on tonight they are saying....also maybe snow over the weekend!

We are heading into Bklyn in a couple of hours to a pizza party for our grandsons b'day he will be 10.    it's not till 5.30 tonight but with this weather,very foggy,and traffic we are leaving around 3pm........I think it will be a wild ride coming back.  the fog rolling in see,s to have gotten worse in the past few hours.

on Monday we did get about 6 inches of snow but yesterday it warmed up and the rains came in so most was washed away.......where is Spring?     Marijane

@NEvans2 wrote:

Palady1 not sure if you're in the Pittsburgh area, but the winds are fierce here today. Meeting friends for lunch,probably shouldn't bother doing anything with my hair. LOL So ready for Spring! Just looked out the window, snow flying around. Will this never end?

Honored Contributor

Hi everybody,

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/294060-It-s-Wednesday-Have-A-Nice-Day.gif

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay ladies, on Evine Channel - is that not a past Q Host???  Can't remember her name.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning/Afternoon, and thanks for getting us started, Susan.  I have not seen her, but there is another thread that said it is Albany on the other channel.  Sorry about your (and Nancy's) windy weather.  I do not like high winds, particularly if it is cool/cold.  And, DH really hates high winds. 

No TSV for me either.  I really can't imagine spending so much on a jewelry item that I would rarely wear.  If any of you decide to purchase the TSV, I hope that you love them.

Happy birthday to your DGS, Marijane.  Hope the weather isn't a problem for you.  

Nice graphic, meallen.

I saw on FB that Jean is working today, and I hope it goes well.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.

I know some of you would envy our warm/hot dry weather, and it suits me for sure.  Since the sun is coming up earlier, and it is warmer, I am back to walking around the neighborhood early in the morning.  

DH was a little less sleepy yesterday afternoon, but still pretty sleepy.  I will be visiting him this morning and feeding him lunch.  

Nothing exciting going on here.  I have a call in to the doctor's office -- trying to get pre-approval for an expensive osteoporosis medication.  I called the doctor's office in February, but found out (by calling the insurance company) that the doctor never called in for the pre-approval.  Hope they go ahead and get the pre-approval done soon.

Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. I am still going back and forth on a clothing purchase, but I finally put in a waitlist order for the Denim & Co. watercolor top Jean and I have in several colors.

Honored Contributor

@PAlady  Is it Albany Irvin?  I don't have cable so I don't get Evine live however someone on another thread mentioned Albany was doing jewelry there.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Southeast Michigan checking in with pretty strong winds.  I had my annual appointment with my endocrinologist (thyroid) and didn't expect to drive through sleet to get there Woman Very Happy  Typical Michigan weather. 

I stopped off at the Home Depot on the way home from the doctor.  I hadn't used my home depot card since last September, so I browsed the aisles and picked up a couple of 'how to' booklets.  I also picked up a couple of dremel attachments that were worn and needed replacing and an outdoor light fixture for the side door (off the attached garage) that is complementary with the light fixture I installed a couple a years ago at the front door.

I've been wanting to replace that side door light fixture for a few years now.  

That's my excitement for the day.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Thanks ladies, never thought to go to the Jewlery thread and see - DUH!