Honored Contributor

Shopaholics TGIF - Friday, Jan 20, 2017

Hello and Happy Friday to all.  Not too much going on with me, just keeping busy at work.  I'm expecting the fashion jewerly that I ordered form Lord and Taylor to arrive today.  It took them awhile to ship the handbag -that should arrive next week.

It's really foggy from my point of view on the 18th floor.  Can't see Windsor again, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics TGIF - Friday, Jan 20, 2017

Hello Ladies...it's another crummy day here too Bernie.....but not snowing just rain off and on since Monday.  

I received my IM s/v jeans ordered on Monday yesterday.....I was surprised they came so fast....Talbots was having a flash sale the other day and I ordered a top...they sent me a notice that they had shipped..so I checked it out....yesterday the package was in some town in CT..OK I figure I'll get it today......checked this morning and it's down in NJ!!!! And I should receive it on the 25.  THere is sure some crazy shipping going on.

Not much else here....doing some laundry......hope everyone is having a nice day.      Marijane 

Honored Contributor

Image result for friday winter images

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bernie--18th floor and still can't see Windsor? That is some intense fog. I hope you enjoy the jewelry and also the handdbag when it arrives.

Marijane--I love watching how things ship. I think they use hub systems like the airlines often do, so a package take the long way to get to you. I do hope the IM TSV pants work well for you.

meallen--Yes, it is Friday!!! Thanks for another great graphic.

I have nothing exciting to share. I worked today but didn't get any packages. The temperatures are great but it is rainy at times. I heard a rumor that we might expect Winter to return in a week. That is not music to my ears.

I'm watching the IT Cosmetics show rather than the hoopla on the other channels. I can catch a recap on the news.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  It isn't a nice day here -- cool, cloudy with a chance of rain, plus strong cold wind.  Not my idea of Arizona weather to be sure.  I think it is supposed to be rainy and windy at least until sometime tomorrow.  Must be very foggy there.  Hope you like your jewelry.

That is very fast shipping on the IM pants, Marijane.  Please let us know how they fit when you have a chance.  My Q orders are coming very slowly these days, but sometimes they come much faster.  Really don't know why that happens.  My scheduled date to receive the pants is next Thursday.

Cute graphic, meallen.

Glad you worked today, Jean.  I have been pretty busy today -- class and then a potluck, so I'll be watching the news later as well.

Next up is a visit to DH.  The nurse said that his mobility problems are just part of his disease.  She finally was able to weigh him the other day -- a scale you can sit on, I think, and he is back to the weight he was a couple of years ago.  Still not too thin, and he still fits his pants.  So, I'm not worried.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--You are always busy, but that can be good as long as you take time to relax at  home which I know you do. Enjoy your visit with DH. I'm glad that you got an explanation for his mobility issues.

That AnyBody Loungewear swing top definitely is not for me. I would look like a very pregnant senior citizen.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, we have had London fog & drizzle all week.  I am so ready for sunshine & snow.  I had my eyes poofed on Wednesday & was thinking of you.

Jean, I did see a bit of the inaugural events today, but had lots of errands to ruyn.

meallen, nice graphic too.

Linda L, your days always seem busy.  Hope that your DH is doing o.k. today.

I am so ready for sunshine.  It was hard for me to get up this morning, because it was dark at 8:30.

I had to get groceries, batteries for my new alarm clock & a 50th birthday card for my DH's baby brother!  When we were married, he was a cute little blonde 3 year old. Now he is over 6' tall.

I  am feeling tired again today, so I am looking forward to my infusion next Thursday.  We hot tubbed in the fog again today.  I am hoping for a little sunshine tomorrow.  

Supper is out.  DH has his men's church breakfast tomorrow. I need to get caught up with the laundry.  I actually like washing the clothes.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Twinny--I like the temps but not the overcast weather and rain, fog, etc. I know that you enjoy the hot tub and it is a great way to relax. I do hope your upcoming infusion gives  you more energy.