Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics TGIF (Friday, Jan 17th)

I am on the mend and did venture out for the first time all week to the grocery stores this morning.  My DH has what I had, but not as bad thank goodness.

We are looking forward to getting 3-5" of snow by Sunday.  It's better than rain which we might also get.

We had a garbage disposa when we built this home, but got rid of it after we had our kitchen flood several years ago.  It wasn't the culprit,  but we don't miss it.  I like the new kitchen to be as simple as possible.  My microwave is making a weird noise, but it's on the warranty until 03/2020. I need to call the company on Monday.

I am having another lazy day.  Snowblowing might be my job tomorrow.

Hugs to all of you.

Honored Contributor

Hey Fressa @Fressa  You're not kidding about plastic storage bins, especially if they are well made and big!  You could knock yourself out with one of those.  It's funny, I have a disposal and I rarely put anything in it, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby   Everyone seems to be in agreement that we are gonna get snow.  You know, snow doesn't bother me; it's the rain that's supposed to fall afterwards that will make driving crazy if it's cold and the rain freezes.  Be careful going to the RenCen.  

Honored Contributor

Hey Linda @LindaLatte   I hope that today's vein procedure is as successful as the last one. 

Honored Contributor

@twinny70   I know you'll be getting snow but please take care and have your husband take care clearing it off the walks, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama 

I like snow too, just nervous when one has to travel in it (and I dislike driving in heavy rain). Difficult to see the road.  Thank you 😊 we will. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

Sorry for the double post---the system is acting up today.

@Fressa 

No worries, and my gosh, this website has been terrible lately and s l o w. 

⚓️