Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Wed, Sept 20th

Hello there, I didn't see a thread and had a few minutes sooooooo.......

The sun is shining here after a foggy start to the day.  My Kaley bag shipped from the Q the other day and I am hoping the wine color is as pretty in person as it appeared in the product video.

How are you today?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Wed, Sept 20th

Hello, @Bird mama!  It's so, SO hot here ~ almost 90!  I'm anxiously awaiting fall's arrival.  I love the cooler temps ~ I have so much to do in the yard it's difficult in the heat.  I have bulbs to plant and two separate houses put huge amounts of hosta on the curb for the taking so we have all that to put in.  The fish in our pond are active and healthy and I am so grateful for that.  The bird activity has picked up with migration season in full swing.  This morning we had a hermit thrush, and other days we have had swainson's thrushes, american redstarts, and tennessee and connecticut warblers.  Oh!  Not to forget the blue jay who makes a huge spectacle until the peanut tray is full, lol!  I haven't seen a hummingbird since Monday, but expect to start seeing the juncos any day now.  That's about it for me.  Thanks for starting this thread!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. I do hope you enjoy your new bag in wine when you receive it.

Jules--Enjoy the planting of the bulbs and hostas. Fall will soon arrive. Enjoy!

I just got home from work and am watching the updates on the impact of Maria on Puerto Rico. Four to six months to restore power? Looks as if I won't be returning in November as planned.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Had a good day. Went to the dentist for cleaning and x-rays. See them again next year! 

Image result for wednesday quotes images

Esteemed Contributor

meallen--Thanks for the seasonal graphic. Good job on the annual dental visit.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening, and thanks for getting us started,  Bernie.  Waves to Julie, meallen, and Jean.  

It has been a busy day of touring Mesa Verde.  I could not get cell reception to call DH which worries me a little, but hopefully he is fine.

Very sorry to see some reports of damage in Puerto Rico, Mexico, etc.  One thing good about not having TV or radio here is that I haven't seen much information.  But, I know that many are suffering.   Hope Mother Nature gives everyone a break for a while.

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda