Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Wed, March 29th)

Good day to all who join the thread today.  The sun is shining brightly here and we are going to reach the 50 degree range this afternoon. 

I hope those who have doctor appointments receive favorable news and all continue to maintain whatever health we have going for us, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Wed, March 29th)

Image result for sunny day images

Trusted Contributor

Hello Ladies......our weather sounds like yours today Bernie....the sun looks/feels good after 5 days  of rain Tomorrow is supposed to be the same.....then the rain,sleet,snow comes back on Friday!

Cute graphic Meallen,thanks...yes happiness is a sunny day for me.

Today nothing is going on here,as usual,but I am happy with that.

Have a nice day everyone........Marijane

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope everyone is having a good day.  Spring has not sprung (yet) here in AK.   I woke up (yay!), to 8" of snow this morning, and it's still coming down.  It's suppose to break for awhile this afternoon and startup again until midnight.  News reported roads are bad, so I canceled Dr's appointment I waited a month for.  I'd much rather be home watching the snow and a TCM movie, or Netflix/Amazon,

and making some soup...feeling like some NE clam chowder👩🏻‍🍳😋

Wishing you all health, happiness and peace🌷

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, I sent you the sunshine & now we are cloudy again.  They said sunny yesterday & today.  NOT!  The temps are mild though.

meallen, nice graphic.

Marijane, I was hoping for a March blizzard, but we didn't get it.  I would rather have snow than rain, but not the ice.

AKgirl, DH & I love visiting AK in July.  We have cruised there twice.  Our DS & DDIL live 10 minutes from Boston & I love clam chowder in a bread bowl.  

I steam cleaned the floors this morning & then we went for lunch with friends & did a little grocery shopping.  Then the guys beat us at cards 

Supper is leftover shrimp & onion rings from lunch.  

Hugs to all of you.

Respected Contributor

Hello friends!  I have a list of creative things I am doing to the house and slowly getting them started.  lol  I'm craving sausage for dinner so picked up an onion and potatoes and we'll see how it turns out.  I made a fantastic (shake and bake type) pork chop dinner, then last night tacos.  Did I mention DH is on days now?  He is getting spoiled and I am so glad to not be cooking 2 meals a day for him (was cooking big breakfast and dinner every day).

Hugs to all!

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  I love sunshine, and we are having another sunny day here.  Highs expected to be in the upper 70's.  

Cute graphic, meallen.  Glad you are having sun, Marijane.

Welcome AK girl.  I guess that is pretty normal for Alaska.  I have never been there, and I would only consider going in the height of the summer. Just too cold for me.  You might be just as uncomfortable with our heat in southern Arizona.. Sounds like a good idea to postpone your appointment.

Speaking of which, I saw on FB that Jean needed to postpone her cardiologist appointment since she could not go today.  I hope she is feeling better very soon.

Sounds like you have been busy, twinny.  Glad you were able to get together with your friends.  Also glad you had a nice time with your niece and great niece the other day.

Glad your DH is working days now, Kathleen.  Hope you enjoy your projects and special dishes.  I have been doing a little experimenting now that I am eating alone, and some things have been quite tasty.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  I went to the dentist this morning for my regular cleaning, and he and the hygienist said I was doing a good job of taking care of my teeth.  Thank goodness for that.  I was so inspired that I bought some toothpaste after that.  LOL  I also ordered the TSV.  I hope that I like and use it when it arrives.

Have a nice evening everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. DH was doing very well when I visited him earlier.  I'll be going back again in a little while.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaLatte ~ Hi, just wanted to mention that I lived in AZ for a few years, in So. AZ the first couple of years and then northern AZ (Grand Canyon) for 2 years.  I'm familiar with the hot weather, and also not fond of the cold weather.  I hope your summer won't be as uncomfortable as last year.  Happy to hear your husband is doing ok, you're taking good care of him.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow. you certainly get around. AKgirl.  I lived in the Washington, D.C. area, most of my life.  Our Arizona move was the big one.