Esteemed Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tuesday, October 11th)

Good Evening!  Our weather has been nice -- sunny with a high of 82 degrees.  In the 50's when I took my walk this morning -- that was great.

I heard from Jean -- she is home from her cardioversion and has a normal sinus rhythm but doesn't know how long that will last.  So far, so good, but the last one lasted three days  She thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

The senior lunch program was very busy today since the lady who normally does a lot of the chopping was away, so the other volunteer and I had to chop for today and tomorrow.  The other volunteer (Patsy) is wonderful -- calm, kind, hard-working, and efficient.  

I went to the gym this afternoon, and all went well.  But, I am trying not to feel bad when a couple of ladies tell me of their accomplishments.  I am certainly not a gym star, and came late to the game.  I am sure they mean well, but.....

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone sleeps well. 

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. Sorry JCP discontinued the jeans you like Bernie.  It is always so disappointing when that happens.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tuesday, October 11th)

Hi Linda @LindaLatte  thanks for the update on Jean's procedure.  You're a good person to suggest some of the ladies at the gym mean well.  They might...and then again they may get a kick outta feeling superior.  I wouldn't give it a second thought.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise