Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Tuesday, March 27th

Hello shoppers, it's milder today and raining.  I was able to fire up the lawnmower this morning so I am happy :-)

My bird supply order from Amazon shipped as did the JCP order I placed.  I forgot to mention that I did remember ebates for JCP.

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas as I wait for my Sony stereo to ship :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Tuesday, March 27th

Good Afternoon, and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Glad you were able to start your lawnmower.  Hope you enjoy your JCP clothing and stereo when they arrive.

Fortunately, today has been a lot calmer than yesterday, at least so far.  I am back from the senior lunch program, and that went pretty well.  My buddy was a nervous wreck, but survived.  She has a tendency to get very nervous if things don't go as planned or if we are expected to get many extra people, etc.  As it turned out, fewer than signed up showed up for lunch.

No word from the hospice nurse, so I expect DH is doing okay.  I'll visit him later this afternoon (after I go to the gym.)

It is cooler today -- highs only in the 60's, but it should be warmer tomorrow and the day after.  I realized that I need to get up and out early the next three days.  I want to get to DH's facility by 7:30 tomorrow so I can give his retiring hospice caregiver her card (and money).  I have a 7:45 a.m. dentist appointment on Thursday, and my last OLLI strong bones class on Friday morning (need to leave around 8:00 a.m.)  I get up in plenty of time, but I usually walk in the morning before I have breakfast, etc.  Oh well......  I know it is just silly to be so tied to my routine.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice evening!

Hugs,

Linda