Respected Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Tuesday June 30

Argh. My post vanished. Charlene. What a fun trip. Know they will have a wonderful time

Respected Contributor

Hello friends! It's very hard to post from my phone. Kept getting a sign in error, then the screen jumps around a lot. Have lost a couple posts on my computer - i think it's me being impatient.

I had a lovely day with Linda yesterday! Migas and then the 10am movie. It was nice to be together. Today took Kayla (older DD) to work because she had her going away party afterwards. I killed some time at Sam's then watched another good movie. I think I'm having withdrawals from these pain pills I've been taking all this time. Just feel very very tired most days. Or is it hormones it the heat? Just had a check up so i don't think it's anything serious. That's about it here. Posting while i can!
Respected Contributor

Oh I know posting is tough!!!

Heat is tough. Probably a combo. Throw in some stress!!!

We did have a good time. We both enjoyed the movie. Probably not a movie for everyone

We hadn't gotten together since her move so it was a real treat. Always enjoy getting together
Respected Contributor

I have weaned myself off the pain pills the past couple weeks but I have no energy so I take one and feel better!  So I'm not sure, really trying to eat more lean protein and cut out the fluff from my diet but it's very difficult for me!

Charlene I understand the stress.  I feel like I've been stretched too tight, like a guitar string, for a long time.  Job and home changes, and DD's leaving...  DH's job is not working out, he has a new boss who wants him to work 60 hours a week and that just is not physically possible anymore.  We will both be sending out resumes next week, and selling off some of our belongings.

Respected Contributor

You all have been talking about my latest book - the joy of tidying or something like that.  It's the same old message just a good reminder for me.  I bought the book about a month ago and just read a bit and it has helped me change the way I think about things.  Now my closet is stuffed to the gills so really need to get rid of things that do not bring me joy!! 

Bernie I love love love that necklace!