Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Tuesday, June 13th

Hello all, it remains hot and steamy in my part of the country.  I did not get into any argurments this morning so I guess the day is off to a good start, lol.

I didn't buy anything on easy pay day yesterday.  There had been one oryany bag I thought about (Lacy was the style name and I liked the yellow).  When I thought about it, I had a bag nearly the same size (different color) that had a nicer strap and two pockets on the outside versus the one pocket on the Lacy.

I decided the $188 was better off in my pocket, I wasn't that married to the yellow color of the Lacy :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Tuesday, June 13th

In New Jersey again, 96 degrees and humid,

Image result for hot hot hot weather animated images

Image result for hot hot hot weather animated images

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, it will be 90° today again & the next few days.  We got about 12 raindrops last night.  Might get some storms tonight & tomorrow.  I didn't have time to watch the Q yesterday, so no temptation.  Sounds like a good idea to pass on  handbag.  I like lots of outside pockets too.  Glad that your job is peaceful so far.  My DD has a Vitamix, which I had forgotten about.  Christopher enjoyed a malt, but didn't want the smoothie, so the rest of them enjoyed it. He did eat some chicken Alfredo  minus the chicken last night.  He is ravenous & requested Mac & cheese for tonight.  

Meallen, I would love to be in AK for the next 2 months.  Just sitting on a glacier.  AAAHHH!!

I am having a lazy day.  I took my moped out for a spin & that wasn't even enjoyable.

The windows are nice & clean until rain drops do their thing.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and thanks forgetting us started, Bernie.  Sorry several of you are having such hot and uncomfortable weather.  We are having the same temperatures here, but very low humidity.  I think the lower humidity helps.  Very high temperatures are predicted for later in the week.  Fingers crossed the AC holds out.

I think you probably made a wise choice on the purse, Bernie.  I ordered the tank to the Halston set Jean was considering, and I intended to pay for it all at once.  Unfortunately, that did not happen.  I will change the easy pays to one payment once it arrives, assuming that I like it.  I am still considering the matching cardigan, and it is still on sale.  Decisions, decisions.

Sorry it is so hot in New Jersey, meallen, and you are suffering so much with the heat, twinny.  Hope your GS is feeling fine soon.  I really love my Vitamix, and make smoothies very often.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  The bookclub went well yesterday, and DH was okay when I visited him after the meeting.  He was extremely sleepy, but smiling.  

The senior lunch program went okay today, but one lady was not feeling well and had to be taken to the hospital.  And,the directors grandmother passed away yesterday.   In addition, there were some squabbles among some of the attendees, etc.  Oh well.....  I'm headed to the gym soon, and then I will visit DH.

Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone - spent the day shopping with my DD and purchasing her some clothes she's been in need of.  It's really hot outside and I'm glad to be home.  Hope you're all staying cool and safe!  ~ Charlene

Esteemed Contributor

Good evening, everyone. I made a run to the city to visit a friend recovering from back surgery as well as getting my nails done. I had planned to do some comparison shopping but the bad storms and the fact I was starting to feel under the weather changed my mind. i went to bed when I got  home but right now I feel better.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.