Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Tuesday, Feb 21st

Good Afternoon everyone!  It's been busy at work since I hit the door, lol.

It's overcast here and looks like rain.  I didn't listen properly to the weather forecast on the radio other than it was supposed to hit a high in the 50's.  I still wore my winter coat in this morning - don't like the cold :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Tuesday, Feb 21st

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  I used to enjoy being busy at work, but sometimes it was a bit overwhelming.  Hope you are busy, but not too busy.  We are having warm weather today -- in the 70's now, but it was cool when I got up (40's).  The senior lunch program went well, but I was a bit disappointed that they "shorted" us on mashed potatoes.  Normally, I have a salad, but I signed up for the hot meal today -- meatloaf and mashed potatoes, etc.  But, I only had a small spoonful of potatoes when it was time to serve myself.  Oh well......  We had plenty of leftover peas and spiced apples.

I'll be leaving for the gym soon, and then I'll visit DH.  They had him in a regular chair when I visited him the second time, and he just couldn't get out of the chair.  One of the caregivers and I pushed the living room chair into the dining area.  Fortunately, one of the best (in my opinion) caregivers was coming at 7:00.  Hopefully, he got DH into the wheelchair and into bed.  Earlier, DH was able to stand up and walk.  I think I'll suggest that the caregivers make sure he is in the wheelchair in the afternoon.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers, and have a good day!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. The weather certainly is a liittle tricky right now. I thought of you when I came home from work and saw the Halo TSV. I've never used mine.

Linda--I know you enjoy your activites, but the lunch sounded good. Based upon the sign ups for the meal, someone miscounted or misjudged how much mashed potatoes would be needed. That is a given with meatload. I do hope your visit with DH goes well.

I worked today and will each day this week. When I came home, it was 75 degrees. This definitely is not our February weather. The weather forecast for the weekend calls for much cooler temperatures but still warmer than the average for this year I have nothing exciting to share. I work; I eat; I sleep; repeat.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Image result for cute tuesday pics

Esteemed Contributor

meallen--I think many of us can use a 4 day weekend at times.

I just got around to looking at the Insider. I didn't see any TSVs leaping out at me as a "must" to buy.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.