Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tues., May 21st)

Just popping in to say Hi to all of you.  I haven't had time to post or read until now.

We have had beautiful weather with just a little shower early on Sunday morning.  My niece's graduation party was nice and It was nice to see my brother and his 3 son's again.  

I haven't bought anything yet, but my DH bought a nice Western shirt as soon as we got to S. IL.

We stayed in a national park on Saturday night and then two state parks on Sunday night and last night.

Yesterday we went to Loretta Lynn's ranch and Davey Crockett's museum.  We then had a good lunch at Loretta Lynn's restaurant.  We went to both places last year and It was just as nice this time around.

We are at the La Quinta motel in Pigeon Forge for the night.  It's super nice and since it's now in the upper 80's we need A/C.  We are not used to the heat and it's supposed to be hot all week.

We are now heading down to the pool.

Tomorrow we are going to the "Island" & then on to Gatlinburg for the day.  We want to get there early enough to avoid traffic jams.

Hugs to all of you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tues., May 21st)

@twinny70   It sounds like you are having a great time twinny.  Thanks for sharing your road trip with us Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise