Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tues., May 14th)

Good Afternoon all,

I was very happy to see the sunshine and feel the warmer temps this morning.  Today is house and yard waste collection day so I felt like I was playing a game of beat the clock when I fired up the lawnmower at 10 am.

I was hoping to get the grass cut before the yard waste crew swung by to pick up the bags.  They're running a little later today so I got my wish Woman LOL

JCP is having a good sale and I put 3 things in my cart that should have earned me 60% off.  When I applied the coupon however I only received 40% off.  I guess the Liz Claiborne line was excluded from the 60% offer.

Suffice it to say, I emptied the cart Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tues., May 14th)

Bernie--I hope your warmer weather comes out way; the 45 degree temps this morning were not appreciated by me. I like it when you get those coupons that sound like a good deal until you read all the exclusions or items on which they cannot be used.

I worked today and just got home. It was a good day and I will be returning to that position tomorrow. The teacher hopes to be recovered enough to return on Thursday.

I have no idea what the TSV is but I did wear QF crops and a Denim & Co. top to work with a Denim & Co. jacket.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

We have had day after day of rain. My bones need heat and sunshine. I always keep stuff in my carts at websites. Sometimes they will make an offer I just can’t refuse. 🤣🤣 JCP has nice clothes. I can always find something there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@godiThe daily rain or almost daily is getting old. I put things in my cart also, and Amazon likes to remind me that it still is in my cart, not to overlook items similar to it. I'm bad about putting things on the Q Wish List to debate but then forget about them.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.