Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tues., July 9th)

Hello there and how are you doing today?

I was up before the alarm sounded this morning thanks to Grayson.  Since I wasn't there when he was born, I celebrate his birthday on the anniversary day that he found me.  Yesterday was his 10th 'birthday'.  Like all of the animal companions that have shared my home over the years, I can't imagine what my life would have been without him Heart

The buck with fawn candle impressions item that I ordered in June 30th has finally hit town and I think it's in the process of transferring over to the local post office.

The american west doe enhancer that I ordered on July 3rd is on it's way from Ohio.

I find myself being tempted by the American West 'Big Deal' on Q2 that kicks off tonight at 9 pm.

American West Gemstone and Sterling Silver 21" Bead Necklace - J363104

It comes in picture jasper (the photo above is unakite) and I like picture jasper.  I'll give it more thought before I do anything Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tues., July 9th)

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  I hope you like the two items you ordered, and I really like the Big Deal.  Good luck on your decision.  Happy Birthday to Grayson.  

It was pretty nice when I started my walk (fairly cool), but got hot quickly.  It is supposed to make it to 100 plus today.  Pretty normal for this time of the year.  Our "monsoons" (sort of like strong thunderstorms) are late this year which was expected due to our spring weather (cooler, etc.)  Some people actually come to visit during monsoon time because the lightening can be pretty spectacular.  But, they can also result in flash floods and the need for water rescues.  No fun if you are driving.

I'm back from the senior lunch program that went pretty well, but there were some glitches like the hamburgers not being hot enough by serving time and requiring some extra heat from the stove across the way.  This resulted in lunch being slightly late.  And, for some reason quite a few people stayed late talking, etc. which delayed our clean-up.  I had made some pineapple bread yesterday evening, and they snapped that up quickly.  I actually made two breads, but one sunk in the middle, so I just took out what I could  from that one and kept it for my consumption.

The grief group yesterday was great, and my friend Jo Ann and I went out for coffee and lots of talk.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Good evening, everyone! I am back from the city and the appointment which ran an hour late. The positive is that there was no rain today, not even a shower.

Bernie--I like the Big Deal. I'm sure you will make the right buying decision for you. Yes, animals are a very important part of our llife. This month marks the 13th anniversary of Midnight's adoption.

Linda--The lightening might be spectacular during the monsoon season but I think I'll choose to view it via videa rather than actually visit to see it. The pineapple bread sounds yummy.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Jean @KonaKat   Midnight reached out to me on the down low and asked me to send this to you from him.

Image result for happy anniversary to you and the cat

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise