Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tues., April 9th)

Hi everyone - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jean!!!  And yes, my DS was ecstatic that UVA won the championship.  Made me wonder if he teaches or tutors any of the players, I'll have to ask him.

My big accomplishment of the day was cleaning the front porch.  a while back I bought a plastic storage table to use out there, and just got around to transferring gardening supplies into it.  Now the old rotting wood table we had out there will go to the dump.  (I bought that one used at a yard sale, spray-painted it white, and we used it for well over a decade, so we got our money's worth).  

Hoping that those of you (or your loved ones) who are going through medical tests will have good results.  Waves to all  ~ Charlene

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Tues., April 9th)

Good Evening everyone, and Happy Birthday, Jean!  Thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Waves to Marijane, Susan, twinny, Barbara, Charlene, and all of our posters and readers.

It has been a busy day for me, but good.  The weather was quite nice on my walk this morning, and now is quite warm (low 90's), which I like.  Tomorrow's high is only supposed to be in the low 70's and it is supposed to be windy.  

The senior lunch program went well, but my buddy was out with a cold so I had lots more work to do.  Then, I went to the gym and dropped off some information at the doctor's office (need them to call so I can have my next Prolia shot approved).

Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.  Again, Happy Birthday, Jean!

Hugs,

Linda