Respected Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time---Thursday

Good Morning ladies:

It's a busy day here on my front--hope all are doing well. LindaL: Oh my what an experience getting back across the border. I was watching a show on Discovery Channel where they did a show on the border crossings and them finding contraband. Not a job I would relish doing for sure.

Oh yesterday morning when I arrived at work I saw a beautiful black lab at the dog park. He/she was over by the fence--and I heard his mistress call him---then I heard her scream. I looked over to see the dog had knocked her down. I watched to be sure she didn't need assitance--she was back up on her feet--so I knew she was okay---I would have had to walk around to the entrance but I certainly would have gone to help her. I could tell the dog was a lively puppy! My Lilykins has a habit of running under my feet---so I am also very cautious when she goes flying past me. She's less than ten lbs--but a dynamo. Last night when I was watching TV she was laying on a pillow on the couch next to me---and then I saw she had one eye open just enough to make sure there was no food being given out!. Silly gal.

We are still sweltering in triple digits---relief in the form of a cold front is expected for the weekend--just double digits!.

I saw a report that there is a section of the toll road between Austin and San Antonio where the speed limit will be 85!

Arlene: LOL about the cookbooks--I know you have a large collection---as I do also---and I rarely cook anymore--but it doesn't stop me from browsing.

Everyone have a blessed day.