Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Thursday, July 20

Bernie--It is good that the Kipling bag works well for you as well as for Linda. It looked great but I had already ordered the Lug bag, and really ddn't need it but wanted it. I don't need to be referred to as the "bag lady."

Twinny--I do hope your not taking that med will result in an improvement in your allergic reaction. Also, getting that mammogram done is an important step. I know you are looking forward to the ND trip, so I hope all goes well.

Clothing and accessory TSVs for August include Susan Graver liquid knit pants, Cuddle Duds Cascade cardigan wrap, Women with Control pull on leggings, Dooney and Bourke shoulder bag, Vionic casual sneakers, and Earth ankle boots.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Thursday, July 20

@Bird mama wrote:

@twinny70

I hope your lip goes down before you hit North Dakota.  Did you ever get the numbing agent for your port?  Fingers crossed you won't need additional imaging, now that you got your mammography out of the way.

Have a great time on your trip :-)

Yes, I got the numbing cream about 3 weeks later.  My upper lip was back to normal last night.  My gf called the church  secretary in Fargo this morning & told her that we will be in church on Sunday, but to keep it a secret from the Pastor whom they haven't seen since their wedding day.  All I remember about the wedding was that it was HOT & I couldn't wait to get out of there.  My sister was married 2 weeks later & it was even hotter.  I then said "I will never get married in the summertime.". Thus, we got married in March!

Are you getting our thunderstorms?  We had tornado warnings again last night.  My DH was at the fair & had to moped home in a terrible thunderstorm.  We are expecting rain for the next 3 days.