Esteemed Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Thursday., August 29th)

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to let everyone know about the latest from Jean ---

-------------

The procedure was cancelled because of a blood clot in arm. Waiting to hear options.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Thursday., August 29th)

Hello Ladies, thanks for posting that info about Jean Linda, I had seen it earlier after I saw that she was going to have that other procedure and maybe going home later today......Now it has been cancelled because of the blood clot, ...... I am praying that all goes well.....what a ordeal the past several  days it  has been for her.

Not much is going on here....beautiful sunny cool day. School opened today here.... 

Marijane

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Linda @LindaLatte  and thanks for the update on Jean.  Thank God they rechecked everything before the procedure.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@LindaLatte   Linda, thanks for the update on Jean.  It seems like one thing just leads to another for her.  I'll bet she's feeling very frustrated right now.  Please continue letting her know we are all praying for her.  I hope we have all learned from her experience to be more cautious about potential hazards in our homes.

The weather here is beautiful today, and promises to continue through the weekend.  It's sunny with a predicted high in the mid-seventies.  I'm looking forward to the long weekend.

I'm in a particularly good mood today because my work buddy (she sits next to me) has just returned to work after a medical issue, and she's looking rested and in good spirits.  She and I both think some of her problems have come from all the medications that were prescribed after her heart attack last year.  The doctors are really stubborn about the list of medications they seem to prescribe for all heart attacks, even though each patient has different issues and different sensitivities.

I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning/Afternoon.  Sorry I had to post and run -- I wanted to take my walk while it was still relatively cool.  We had thunderstorms yesterday afternoon/evening, and it really cooled things down.  When I took my walk it was in the low 70's and cloudy, which felt great.

I am sure Jean is disappointed for the delay, but I'm sure it was important.  Like all of you, I am praying for her recovery.  

Happy your work buddy is back, Laura.

Glad your weather is nice, Marijane. Waves to Bernie, twinny, Charlene, Susan, and all of our posters and readers.

I have a "newcomers" lunch today -- we are going to a Chinese restaurant.  Hope to join a carpool with some other "newcomers".

Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

------------------

For those of you not on Facebook.  Yesterday (I think), Jean posted this --

Food sneaked into a hospital? My favorite Outback waitress sent me a big slice of cheesecake!
Yum, Yum!

Esteemed Contributor

The latest from Jean --

I will be home today with the "best laid" plans not realized. I have to let the blood clot dissolve which will take time.

Honored Contributor

@LindaLatte   Woman Surprised   oooh, doubling up on the prayers for Jean.

Esteemed Contributor

Jean posted this an hour ago --

I am home but very tired. I'm going to bed after eating. May be anti social for a while. Wiped out!

Honored Contributor

Thank you Linda @LindaLatte