Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Sunday July 18th)

[ Edited ]

Whoo when I got ready to type July 18th in the thread title I had to do a double take and check the calendar Woman Very Happy  The humidity creeped back in last evening and that ended the open windows in my house.  The air felt a little heavy this morning when I stepped outside to feed the wildlife.

I'm gonna cut the grass tomorrow because the humidity is expected to be a little lower.  I didn't want the day to pass without doing something constructive so I went out front with the hedge trimmer, pruners and short handled loppers and groomed every leafy and evergreen shrub in front of the house.

They needed it and I feel better that I accomplished something.

How are you today?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Sunday July 18th)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Hope things go okay with the vet appointment, Bernie.  I know DD and my DGD had lots of trouble handing over their puppies and sitting in the car.  I know that would be difficult for me.

We had some rain this morning when I took my walk.  Fortunately, I have a new sun hat that is water resistant, but I did cut the walk a bit short due to the thunder.  Now it is sunny, but they are saying we may have more storms this week.  It is 90 degrees now, which feels hotter due to the humidity.  No open windows for sure.

Glad you got all that yardwork done today, and hope you are able to cut the grass tomorrow.

I did an exercise DVD after church, and I need to do a little ironing and cooking.  Not exciting for sure.

I'm pretty disappointed that the estimate for my roof is much higher than I expected.  While I understand this contractor is the best in the area and does a lot more than others, money is money as they say.  Decisions, decisions.

I start my chair yoga class tomorrow morning.  Hope that is better than regular yoga class that I found impossible to do via Zoom.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda