Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sunday, Jan 22nd

Good afternoon all, today's super saver movie was Hidden Figures.  Really great story.  

JCP has upped the ante with ebates today - 30% off and 8% ebates.  I think I might hit the buy button on some of the things on my saved list, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sunday, Jan 22nd

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well. 

Bernie - Thank you for starting us today.  Glad you enjoyed the movie, I hope to see that on before it leaves our area.   What clothes are you buying today?  You have the best luck buying clothes and having them fit.  I have no luck with that, I have started going to the brick and mortar stores again to buy clothes.  I am tired of paying postage to send stuff back.

Not much going on here today, having a very lazy day.  Guess I need to do one thing constructive, guess I will sweep the downstairs.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for sunday afternoon images

Honored Contributor

@PAlady

Here's what I ordered today. 

I've had my eye on this top since last summer, lol.  Coral and Navy.

Stylus™ Mixed Media Tank Top - TallStylus Brand $8.32

Worthington 3/4 Sleeve Mock Neck Woven Blouse-TallsWorthington $17.49

a.n.a Short Sleeve U Neck T-Shirt-TallsANA   $6.99

2 pairs of jeans ZCO brand $25.89

Image result for zco short cross jeans

Image result for zco fleur dis lis

Worthington Long Sleeve V Neck Woven Blouse-Talls  Worthington $17.49

I don't know for sure that I'll keep this last blouse - there is something about it that looks so feminine.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  You have wonderful luck getting great bargains.  Hope your new items fit well.  I want to see that movie, but I'm not sure if I'll make it to the theater or wait until it comes out on DVD or streaming.  

Hi Susan -- I have a lot of trouble ordering well-fitting clothes and shoes on-line these days, but I used to do it all the time.  Not sure why -- I'm probably a bit more picky than I used to be.  Hope you have enjoyed your lazy day -- sounds good to me.

Not rainy here, meallen, but I guess it is where you live.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.

Nothing new going on here.  I went to church, the gym, and then visited DH.  I was in time to feed him lunch, which was a plus.  The gym is crowded these days, so I used a treadmill rather than the elliptical.  Not that I love the elliptical, but I think it gives me a slightly better workout.  I even had to wait about 20 minutes to get a treadmill.  Fortunately, I had other machines to use during that time.

It is sunny here, but still pretty cool, and quite cool inside the house.  I want to buy DH some ice cream and myself some baby carrots, so I guess I will stop by the grocery before going back to visit DH.  Other exciting highlight is doing some ironing.  

Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Good  evening, everyone. I went to the city with a friend to have lunch and for her to shop. I made a big purchase: coffee pot filters I had forgotten on my last outing. I saw some cute tops in WalMart but didn't investigate.

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. You made some great purchases with the eBates encouragement. I'll be getting a nice check in February but so far this year I have been behaving myself.

Susan--I don't like returning things either but often I don't have luck in the stores finding things in my size or they just don't appeal to me hanging on the rack.

Linda--I'm glad that you were able to spend quality time with DH as well as spend time at the gym. I'm interested in the IM pants you said you had. Do you have an item number?

meallen--We had a sunny afternoon with temps in the 60s. Another great graphic!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jean -- glad you had a nice time with your friend.  The item number is A235335.  I was able to buy some of the pairs (I have them in black, blue, and off white) new from ebay.