Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Sunday, Feb. 9th)

@twinny70   Hey twinny, I'm watching the sky and waiting for the snow to fall.  They said sometime between 1 and 3 pm and it's almost 4 pm my time and nothing, lol.  I hope my snow is as light and fluffy as your snow is Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Sunday, Feb. 9th)

Sandy Sparkles, we had 🌞🌞🌞 on Friday and again yesterday.  It's too bad that you are getting so much rain and nasty weather.  I was diagnosed with CIDP 18+ years ago so I need IVIG on a regular schedule.  I thank God every day that I can get out of bed and walk.  We took a three week vacation to the PNW 1 1/2 year's ago and had a great time in WA/OR & the scenic Hwy 101.  Let's just say that when I am feeling good, we hit the road.  We are planning to take a two week road trip to Louisiana in April for our 50th wedding anniversary which is in March.  Then we will have been to 50 states in 50 years. Lord willing.

Bird Mama, the first two times out with a shovel were light.  Then we got 3" of heavier snow.  The total was about 5".  Now we are waiting for the snow plows.  Hopefully not until early tomorrow morning.

As much as I love  ❄❄❄, I am praying for safety on the roads tomorrow.

It's hot tub time!