Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - September 6, Wednesday

@meallen616  It continues to be gloomy here too.  I think some kind of rain is forecasted for every day this week.  I'm bad at geography - are you in the path of Irma?

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

@3suwm5  I agree with you about the drop in temps.  We always have Indian Summer though :-)

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Esteemed Contributor

CERB, sorry about your toe.  My DH kicked his toe on our sons coffee table on Monday & it is slowly getting better.  Even though we know that the table is there, we both take turns kicking it.

The temps here are supposed to be sunny & 70's starting tomorrow & go into next week.  Hopefully we can take them to PA next week.

Bird Mama, I love Indian Summer & hope that it is late in the season.  Last year we had a beautiful fall that started in September & ended in November.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama,

I was in the path of Superstorm Sandy and we still have not recovered altogether. It will be 5 years on October 29. If Irma slams the New Jersey coast, it will be very difficult again. I pray hard, will be as prepared as possible, and, just hope Irma and Jose go out to sea.