Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - September 6, Wednesday

@meallen616  It continues to be gloomy here too.  I think some kind of rain is forecasted for every day this week.  I'm bad at geography - are you in the path of Irma?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@3suwm5  I agree with you about the drop in temps.  We always have Indian Summer though :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

CERB, sorry about your toe.  My DH kicked his toe on our sons coffee table on Monday & it is slowly getting better.  Even though we know that the table is there, we both take turns kicking it.

The temps here are supposed to be sunny & 70's starting tomorrow & go into next week.  Hopefully we can take them to PA next week.

Bird Mama, I love Indian Summer & hope that it is late in the season.  Last year we had a beautiful fall that started in September & ended in November.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama,

I was in the path of Superstorm Sandy and we still have not recovered altogether. It will be 5 years on October 29. If Irma slams the New Jersey coast, it will be very difficult again. I pray hard, will be as prepared as possible, and, just hope Irma and Jose go out to sea.