Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sept 29th, Friday

TGIF shopping friends :-)

It's cooled down here considerably and I'm enjoying the weather.  I noticed that JCP was having a ridiculous sale on their house brands (my faves) so I ordered these embroidered jean for $20 (I think).  As you recall, I returned the other ones because the embroidery was sloppy and the hem was a raw edge. 

Between you, me and the wall, I hope they are long enough when the hem is not rolled up.

St. John's Bay Boyfriend Fit Talls

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sept 29th, Friday

Beautiful Fall weather, love it!

Image result for fall friday imagesImage result for national coffee day images

Trusted Contributor

I am one happy girl on National Coffee Day, not that I deprive myself from it the rest of the year.  It just makes me jolly when I hear those words - Woman Happy  Yum!!

Tomorrow will be the last relatively warm day for almost all of the remainder of this year.  We're talking just mid-70s.  Next 2 weeks, 50s and 60s - fingers crossed we really have days that balmy, they're talking rain and drizzle. Smiley Sad

I have plenty of irons in the fire for the next couple of weeks at least, so the weather will be mostly ignored - until I venture out into the elements.

@Bird mama  Love those jeans, they look cheery and not so boring.

@meallen616  Love the pictures, thank you.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  My CCs will be locked tightly, had an expensive week with a Sams run - Smiley Embarassed  Hoping you all did better than I.

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. Enjoy the jeans as well as the cooler weather.

meallen--Yea for National Coiffee Day! I'm enjoying a cup now Thanks for the great pics!

3suwm5--I enjoy coffee every day for each day to me is a special day.  Enjoy your Fall weather.

I worked today and also received a paycheck. Paydays are great days!! I made a run to the drugstore to pick up some refills after work. I'm debating a grocery run to the city tomorrow.

The Earth brand shoes I got as an OTO at a great price have left California and are now in Indianapoliis. They were delayed in Illinois because of a "delay in operating conditions" by UPS.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Hope those jeans work out for you.  Glad  your weather is nice.

Nice graphics, meallen.  I have coffee every day, but it is nice to have a special coffee day.  In contrast to your weather, ours will be getting warmer/hotter for a while.  It is in the mid-90's now, but was cooler in the morning.  They are predicting highs in the 90's for a while, and lows in the 60's which is still good for my morning walks.

Your weather sounds like the opposite of ours 3suwm5, at least for a while.  I used to go to Sam's, but the closest store is quite far away.  Now I go to COSTCO, which is closer, but not close.  Hope you can keep those CC's on ice for a while.

Glad you got your paycheck, Jean.  Sorry you have to wait so long for the shoes.  That happens fairly often for me, but I chalked it up to being in Arizona.  Some items come from California, which can be faster.  Wish everyone was as fast as Amazon.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  I had my first OLLI class this morning (Native American Genocide).  Very interesting subject, but the "teacher" went over a bit.  I was worried that I might be late to see DH since the hospice nurse was coming, but it all worked out.  He seems to be pretty sleepy these days, but he is certainly happy to have me back.  At least that is what I think he is trying to say.  I figure he will be reassured that I'll be visiting after a while.  

My suitcase was a bit battered after my trip, and I decided to order a new one from eBags -- hard side that you check in.  Hope that I like it when it arrives.

I have been busy trying to make some calls, and I have handled most of them.  Still waiting to hear back from my landscaper -- the bushes are getting overgrown again.  

Have a nice evening everyone!

Hugs,

Linda